Get support abroad

The Department of Exterior Affairs is able to advocate for our Citizens when they are abroad, though the support it can offer is limited. Most Hokorian Citizens are able to receive support from a foreign territory’s embassy or consulate.

Finding a foreign embassy or consulate

The Royal Government of Hokoria recommends the Embassy Worldwide tool in order to find a foreign embassy or consulate. It’s also recommended that you find your nearest embassy or consulate through the foreign territories’ Government website.

Report a lost or stolen Passport

If your Passport is lost or stolen, please contact the local authorities and inform the Department of Exterior Affairs as soon as possible. Their Majesty’s Royal Office has issued further advice about lost or stolen Passports.

Skip to content