Foreign travel and tourism

Includes using Hokorian documentation abroad, getting support abroad and Exterior travel advice.

  • The Department of Exterior Affairs issues Exterior travel advice for the nations neighbouring the State of Hokoria.

  • The Department of Exterior Affairs is able to advocate for our Citizens when they are abroad.

  • The State of Hokoria’s territories are surrounded by other foreign territories’ jurisdictions.

  • The State of Hokoria and Royal Government of Hokoria are not recognised by the international community.

Skip to content